The Sensible Group specializes in advanced business planning utilizing Tax Efficient Strategies (TES). Advanced ERISA and corporate tax laws are structured to help companies operate on a tax-favored basis and build a retirement fund that is not subject to the restrictions of defined benefit plans (59 ½ year rule) for owners. A protected pension plan is also created for your employees. Money that previously would have gone to the IRS and state is now available to reinvest into your business. These funds can be used for the purchase of equipment, real estate, buy/sell agreements, hiring new staff or for any other expansion of your business.
The Sensible Group has a team of attorneys/CPAs who are experts in ERISA law and corporate tax. These experts work with your company's accountants and advisors throughout the process. TES has been successfully implemented in over 200 companies nationwide. The average company using this plan can save over $150,000 a year in taxes or as much as 30% - 80% of their combined corporate and personal tax liability.
- Health care professionals: physicians, dentists, veterinarians, orthodontists, oral surgeons
- Small businesses: collision centers, engineering firms, automobile dealerships, construction companies, franchise holders
- Any business paying more than $100,000 in combined corporate and personal income taxes
- Any business structure other than sole-entity business
Tax Efficient Strategies offers unprecedented benefits for practitioners, owners, and their employees.
- Mitigate your tax liability and operate on a tax-favored basis
- Provide additional working capital for operations and growth
- Create a protected employee pension fund
- Build a tax-favored, fully-funded retirement plan for owners
- Integrate your business and personal financial strategies
- Protect your business and investments from market volatility
- Protect your assets from lawsuits and tort claims
- Plan for retirement and transitioning or selling your business
Call us for a free analysis to see if your company might benefit from Tax Efficient Strategies.